Mexican Beef Samosas
combine. heat. eat
The Your Prep how-to guide for 5 star cooking, made easy.
- First lets preheat our over to 200 degrees
- Lay your puff pastry sheets on a chopping board
- Cut diagonally into triangles
- Fill each triangle with 100g or Mexican Beef Mince
- Lay a second triangle on-top of the stuffed sheet
- Work your way around the triangle pinching the edges together
- Paste the finished samosas with extra virgin olive oil
- Place them in the centre of your oven for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown
- Once cooked allow to cool on a plate before serving
- Enjoy a beautiful chef prepared Mexican Beef Samosa from the comfort of your own home.