combine. heat. eat
The Your Prep how-to guide for 5 star cooking, made easy.
- Dredge the chicken pieces with flour to coat lightly.
- In a large saute pan, heat the oil over a medium-high flame. Add chicken pieces to the pan until brown. Transfer the chicken to a seperate plate and set aside.
- Add the capsicum, onion and garlic to the same pan and heat until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes). Sean with salt and pepper. Add the canned diced tomatoes with their juice and oregano.
- Return the chicken pieces to the pan and turn them to coat in the sauce. Bring the sauce to a simmer. Allow 20 minutes
- In the last 2 minutes, heat the zucchini noodles in the microwave for 2 minutes. Divide into two bowls. Top with chicken cacciatore mixture.